Wednesday 2 July 2008

Posters

Most of these posters are old designs, that I look at now and like the idea, but I am willing to admit that if I went back to one or two now they would probably be executed way, way better!

But then that is part of being creative, improving, and being willing to admit your faults!

Photobucket

In this case, I must confess, I was experimenting with just basic photo typography experiment. But I do like the result, I love the colours that are used, the black, grey and blue combo is rather tasty!

Photobucket

A gig with my band, I still don't hate the idea here.

Photobucket

A poster for a venue in Pontypridd, I liked the idea alot! So much so....

Photobucket

I actually printed this on grey card/paper and it look pretty good. Possibly better than the other attempt.

Photobucket

I'd been playing a Tony Hawk's Pro Skater game, and I think it shows, I like the fact that there isn't really an image on here, it is totally about the info!

Photobucket

This was for a charity event, it was a real challenge as I was given an enormous amount detail, band descriptions, myspace address, photos, various logos.....
So I genuinely struggled with how to present it all, so decided not to!

Please keep scrolling this is old work....
Defy Designs

Links
Larger Versions

No comments: