Tuesday 8 July 2008

Corporate ID

This is a corporate ID that I did for a hypothetical magazine, it was a mag-e-zine, I did the layouts as well, so I shall post some of that up as well later. The idea here was to create a logo and corporate ID that was an extension of my design ideals.

Full ID first...
Photobucket

Business card front..
Photobucket

Business card back...
Photobucket

Compliments slip front...
Photobucket

Compliments slip back...
Photobucket

Letterhead front...
Photobucket

Letterhead back...
Photobucket

This was an over the top and very clean piece of work at the same time. Front is simple and clean, back is OTT. It made me smile when I saw these printed, as the back of them was so ridiculous it was awesome!

Love to you all.
Defy

Link, link (sounds like a chicken)
Larger Versions

No comments: