Monday 7 July 2008

Flyers and Newspaper advert

Here is a full campaign that I did for a Club in Cardiff that I used to work for. It was done for freshers week, it included a flyer, a full page advert in the metro and then an advert that ran weekly for several months.

First off the flyer. I was given a basic layout, a logo and several constraints by someone and the images I had to work with, which was weird as I had never really worked this way before, so the work in this was making the layout a bit more interesting and clear.

Front
Photobucket

Back
Photobucket

As much as I was happy with what I did I would have loved a lot more freedom to work with!

The flyers were given out on the August bank holiday, and the full page advert ran in the Metro at the same time.

Photobucket

After I did a few more designs for the club (which I will post in due time), I was given a bit more freedom to be creative in the weekly advert.

Photobucket

Go to the larger versions link as at this size it looses it's drama! I do love this! Although I learnt a lesson about colour printing in newspaper as it came out a bit redder in the paper, more than the pink it was supposed to be.

A big proud learning curve, my work published nationally!

Much Love
Michael

Link-a-roony
Larger Versions

No comments: