Wednesday 20 July 2011

Personal projects rock!

And they do! It's a great way to exercise that corner of your creative mind that doesn't get the work out it needs very often.

This project was started by a bizarre conversation about bad celebrity endorsements (John Lydon and butter!) and the idea that some celeb's should have signature products! The only downside of this conversation was, the funny ideas were/are a little politically incorrect. I decided that it would be interesting to try brand a few of these ridiculous products.

The first one:

Photobucket

I can see it for sale in coffee shops everywhere...I can even visualise the brand mugs....

Photobucket

This shouldn't exist as a product and never will, but it would be funny if it did. The thing that worries me the most...I've got more!

Please don't be offended.
Michael

Link
Larger Versions

No comments: