Friday 15 July 2011

CD artwork...

As part of getting back in touch with the boys from They Walk Among Us to do their site, they asked me to get involved with the artwork for their new EP.

The title is "Outside the Campfire Circle", without going into too much detail about what the title is about, Richard explained to me that the idea was one of not feeling connected with masses and accepting it. I liked the idea a lot! We hammered around some ideas and this is where we ended up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I won't bother you with the onbody as it was just text details in one colour due to production costs.

I am really happy with this, mostly because it doesn't quite feel like my usual work, which is always a good thing.

Happy with that!
Michael

Links
Larger Versions
They Walk Among Us' homepage

No comments: