Tuesday 16 December 2008

Birthday Present...

As I have said on several occasions, I've got a lot of friends in bands, it happens when you are in band! Not rocket science really...

But anyway, about 10 months ago it was my friend Richey, guitarist from the mighty Shaped by Fate and fellow Star Wars nerd's birthday. We had a conversation not long before his birthday about badging/tagging equipment, so birthday just around the corner, what do I think is a good idea, a stencil that says Shaped by Fate! He's a Star Wars nerd, so there was only one thing that could be done, make a Star Wars/Shaped by Fate stencil.

Now this might seem random that his birthday was 10 months ago and I have only just posted photos of the stencil, but they haven't been on tour and really needed to tag it until recently, so it didn't get done till recently.

It was their Christmas show last night and there was cases galore/amps etc with my stencil design on it. That made me smile, so here it is....

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I think I might make a few more of these, as it was fun, next one I do, I'll post the process as well!

Merry Christmas!
Defy

Links
Larger Versions
Shaped by Fate

No comments: