Thursday 8 January 2009

Drawing...

Sadly not with a pen or pencil, but I have just done something fun with pens that I will post soon enough.

I am in the middle of a website design, and I needed some vector/outline drawings of a few thing relevant to the project, to be honest, I don't think they will end up getting used on the project I'm doing, so they are getting posted here instead!

I'm not going to lie, the reason I drew them is because I am to cheap to actually pay for a gomedia vector pack, but they do some awesome stuff, well worth a look, link at the end...

Plot...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was rather weird doing these, because I did the ghetto blaster first, then carried on, upon finishing, I realised that I had put more and more detail in as I went along, so I had to go back over and add detail to make them all look similar...

It's nice to think they have a home. Look at the larger versions, check the cross-hatching detail! Go me!

Anyway, I have to go to bed, normal job to go to in the morning!

It's a nice to start to the new year!
Michael

Links
Larger Versions
GoMedia Arsenal

No comments: