Wednesday 21 January 2009

WE ARE AS ONE!

I posted the vector drawings the other day and I wasn't sure if they were going to get used for anything, and then as if by magic I see a post on Emptees, "Technics T-shirt Design Competition"!

Well, I had an idea about how music is created in the hiphop/dance community, not always but I get the impression its alot these days and then I got thinking about how I felt when I used to DJ and how I feel about music I've made...

The design should speak for itself, this shouldn't be one that needs explaining really...

Photobucket

I'm rather happy with the end result, as it was a good process from photos to vector to printer to sketches to scanner to result. I can be guilty of relying on a computer, it was nice to not rely on it and use my hands again.

Bedtime...
Michael

Links
Design on Emptees
Technics Contest

No comments: