Wednesday 28 January 2009

Self Portrait...

So this idea is actually for something bigger, than just this, maybe, I don't know yet, I haven't finished it, I just want to post it to see how I felt, if I posted it on the net and then went to bed, to mull it over and finish/come back to it later.

So here we have some hardwork on my part and the mad skills of Mei @ Mission Photographic, I'm not going to disclose too much detail yet, so I'll just say I wanted to look a bit silly, and we had a funny afternoon getting some photos!

Here is the original image...

Photobucket

and here is the result of several hours work...

Photobucket

Well I don't know if I'm barking up the wrong bush or should wait until its finished?

Episode of "The Wire" and bed.
Michael

Links
Larger Versions
Mission Photographic

No comments: