Thursday 22 July 2010

Re-design round 2!

This one was fun. End of. I saw this poster everywhere...

Photobucket

and I was reminded of a show on Channel 4, featuring some famous agent bloke, that was about rebuilding careers and such, In one episode he was faced with a circus and they had posters like this and insisted on bringing their design into the 21st century. When I saw this, I thought to myself that needs funking up.

I wrestled with what to do with this and decided on this.

Photobucket

Monster trucks are one of the last bastions of rock n roll! So why not go wild a produce a rock style poster for it! I wonder who the original poster would appeal to, I would like to meet them and ask them whether they prefer mine or the original...

For any nerds out there, this poster would be a 2 colour screen print on brown stock.

Word
Michael

Link
Larger Version

No comments: