Sunday 13 September 2009

Poster possibilities...

I was given the task of creating a flyer/poster for a night at the Toucan club in Cardiff, the night is (was) a one off special meeting of two existing nights, Flip Your Wig and Batucada Basics.

I was asked to create a split concept poster representing both nights, as always I try and meet my clients wants and maybe do something different as well. This was one of those moments, I had an idea for want I thought was a good idea, so decided to do both what was asked of me and something that wasn't.

First off I did what was asked of me...

Photobucket

Photobucket<

Photobucket

Photobucket

Second off I did what I thought was a good idea...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I sent both versions in print ready form to the client, I'm not sure which one they are going to use so the excitement can begin. I hope they choose the second one. I'm going to the night, so I'm sure I will find out!

Roll on the Fun
Michael

Links
Larger Version
Toucan Club
Batucada Basics
Flip Your Wig/Canton Space Project

No comments: