Tuesday 15 March 2011

Again...how do I categorise this?

An awesome piece that I totally forgot to post when I finished it!

I am grateful for regular clients, I am even more grateful for regular client who constantly turns up with interesting ideas and challenges me to do fun things!

I got an email asking for a playbill for a release show, it was an interesting idea that I had never consider being a cool thing to do, but when I started looking into playbills from the 1940's, this fast became one of the best ideas I have heard in ages!

I will admit, I went a little overboard on the idea, but for all the right reasons! I had no idea how much fun it would be incorporating elements from their album artwork into the design, whilst adding random details along the way....

Photobucket

This has to be one of my favourite pieces.

Thank Mike, Nathan and Brian for being amazing.
Michael

Link
Mike Borgia's Website

No comments: