Monday 20 October 2008

It's been a while....

since I posted new photos! I that realise that I posted some photos not so long ago, but this is the beginning of a big photo bender! May (maybe?) my old band played with Youth Gone Wrong (if you are paying attention I have already posted a logo design for them...and yes it was May), super nice guys and I must confess a real joy/oddity to shoot! The singer Steve kept his Mike on a stand for most of their set, which isn't exactly common place when you don't play an instrument as well. So this was a real challenge, but I think it did produce so awesome results, yes he lost the stand eventually, but a real pleasure and challenge.

As always a few choice cuts!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Linkin' Time (I went all Nu-metal there)
Full Album
Youth Gone Wrong

No comments: