Monday 8 February 2010

A tutorial turned film poster...

I did a photoshop tutorial, but I wasn't exactly following what the tutorial said as there was a lot of filtering and using the effects rather than doing it yourself using photos and other ways that I think are more personal.

If you want to see the original tutorial:

Click here

Its not a bad tutorial at all, there are some interesting using of brushes in there.

I also used this image:

Photobucket

Get it here

and

Photobucket

Get it here

And here is my final result!

Photobucket

So I added the text, because it reminded me of various film posters for awesome disaster movies. The end result isn't too far away from the tutorial, but it has certainly left me with some food for thought about future techniques!

Time to go shopping!
Michael

Links
Larger Version

No comments: