Sunday 7 February 2010

Photo Manipulation

I decided to try a little more photo editing. I keep seeing images that would be really boring if they didn't have the professional tweak, and then they look the business. I am never quite sure what goes into it, however I keep trying to figure it all out.

Original:

Photobucket

Not a bad picture, not by any means, but it is just a little bland. So I played with the levels, tweaked the saturation, added some more white, added some more black, did some cutting out, added some texture, added some more texture, added EVEN more texture, a few animals and then bang.

Photobucket

Nothing mental, but I am happy with the tiny changes that took this from just a photo, to something a little extra.

Time to read some more Jack Keorauc and sleep.
Michael

Links
Larger Version

No comments: